Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HIPS

From: Theresa Semmens <Theresa.Semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:29:23 -0500

As quoted from NDSU's manager of desktop support services, Lincoln Bathie:

" We are not using HIPS at the moment. Early testing did not produce the
results we had expected. In fact I would go as far to say that, the Desktop
Support group is not impressed by the overall functionality of the McAfee
product."

Theresa Semmens, CISA
Chief IT Security Officer
North Dakota State University