Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: What's your DMCA/P2P situation? was: Re: Do you block P2P ?

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:31:54 -0600

Good point, Ken.  For anyone who sends their school name, I'll replace it with my assessment of the geographic region.
To further obscure institutional identity, I'll change the student counts to size classes before reporting back next
week.  Is there any concern that the sanitized tabulation could cause any PR or legal grief?

Bob Bayn        (435)797-2396      Security Team coordinator
  Stop by the "Security Bunker" in SER 301 to see our network
  visualizers showing the continual attacks by outsiders.
Office of Information Technology   at  Utah State University