Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Unified Printing

From: "Sachnoff, Neil" <NSachnoff () MIDDLESEXCC EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 07:36:19 -0400

While we considered this option for print output, we decided that our
"culture" would win out. Even the VP's were not ready for this battle
and level of control.

/Neil

Neil S. Sachnoff, Executive Director, Information Technology
Middlesex County College
V-732.906.2601/Fax 732.548.6814
 PThink before you print

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****
All email communications with Middlesex County College employees are a
matter of public record and subject to publication or release under both
the State and Federal regulations as they pertain to their relative
Freedom of Information Acts.