Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Highlight of Security Sessions at ICPL Annual Seminar July 20-23

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:21:17 -0600

Please excuse any cross-posts, but I wanted to draw attention to a few
security sessions at this year's ICPL seminar:

This year's ICPL Annual Seminar in Ithaca, NY kicks off in a little less
than a month and there are still slots available.  Monday-Thursday, July
20-23, starting Monday with a half-day introduction to Internet Law and
Policy from attorney Steve McDonald. Topics Tuesday-Thursday range from
Monitoring Your Networks to In Loco Parentis and include Cloud Computing
(our featured topic), P2P filesharing, Outsourcing E-Mail, and many
others. EDUCAUSE's own Richard Katz will be our dinner speaker Tuesday
evening, talking about Cloud Computing. The full schedule is at
<http://www.sce.cornell.edu/exec/programs.php?v=CPL&s=Schedule>.

Please consider attending.

Thanks,

-Rodney