Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Summer'09 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs workshop

From: Shumon Huque <shuque () ISC UPENN EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:56:48 -0400

The Summer 2009 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs Workshop will be
held July 19-23 in Indianapolis, Indiana.

        http://events.internet2.edu/2009/jt-indy/index.cfm

Security is one of the focal areas of the conference, and the
program committee is still looking for a few more talks in this
area. If you have an interesting topic you'd like to present on,
I encourage you to register and submit a talk proposal:

        http://events.internet2.edu/2009/jt-indy/proposal.cfm

Also feel free to contact me directly if you have any specific
questions.

--
Shumon Huque
University of Pennsylvania.