Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

MOU/SLA

From: "Sarazen, Daniel" <dsarazen () UMASSP EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:31:16 -0400

Hi There,

We're looking at creating service level agreements, or Memorandums or
Understanding, between our IT and business units and were wondering if
anybody out there may have an example to share.

Thanks,

PLEASE NOTE: Effective June 17 my office phone number will be changing
to 774-455-7558. My fax number will be 774-455-7550

:: Daniel Sarazen, Senior Information Technology Auditor
:: University Internal Audit
:: University of Massachusetts President's Office

:: 508-856-2443

:: 781-724-3377 Cell
:: 508-856-8824 Fax
:: Dsarazen () umassp edu

University of Massachusetts : 333 South St. : Suite 450 : Shrewsbury, MA
01545 : www.massachusetts.edu <http://www.massachusetts.edu/>