Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Spamhaus DROP list implementation?

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:55:55 -0400

After debating in my head, I thought posting to the list would be better
than individual replys.

Here is the script (text file).  There are remarks with #### that refer to
areas you will need to change for your environment.

Ronald King
Security Engineer
Norfolk State University
Marie V. McDemmond Center for Applied Research
Suite 401
700 Park Ave.
Norfolk, Virginia  23504
Phone:  757-823-3918