Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Google Apps

From: Tracy Mitrano <tbm3 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:39:23 -0400

Thank you, Jim, for introducing this interesting and important contribution to the policies and other documents on cloud computing that are beginning toemerge and make the rounds in higher education.

May I take this opportunity to let Security List Service readers, as well as ICPL List Serve readers (please excuse overlap), know that the EDUCAUSE/Cornell Institute for Computer Policy and Law this year is devoting its keynote and a number of sessions to questions revolving around cloud computing. Information about the program, including a completed schedule, may be found at this link:
        http://www.sce.cornell.edu/exec/programs.php?v=CPL&s=Overview

Steve Worona, Steve McDonald and I (together with Continuing Education crew at Cornell) look forward to seeing old friends and new faces at this event!

Tracy