Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: auditing courses

From: "Mehmedovic, Jenny" <jmehmedo () KU EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:42:19 -0500

Well, speaking as a former auditor (and someone who likes to not only find problems but also suggest solutions),
hopefully you will find yourself working with auditors who not only are problem-finders, but are also helpful &
facilitative.

Ideally, they should be folks who are in the auditing business because they are interested in helping YOUR business.

Jenny Mehmedovic
Assistant to the Provost
University of Kansas
(785) 864-9600