Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sonicwall Firewalls

From: Todd Bossaller <bossallert () MOVAL EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:59:34 -0500

I replaced an aging 4060 last year with an NSA 4500.  The NSA4500 is truly leaps and bounds above the 4060.  I only had
one issue with the 4060 (it was minor) but support was above average.

So far I would recommend the NSA4500.  It has been a great product.  I would buy it again no questions asked.  If you
have other questions please email me off the list and I'll be glad to answer anything I can.

Todd Bossaller
Systems Administrator
Missouri Valley College
500 E College St
Marshall, MO 65340
660.831.4088
bossallert () moval edu<mailto:bossallert () moval edu>
This document may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you received
it in error, please contact the sender at once and destroy the document. The document may contain information subject
to restrictions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Acts. Such information may not
be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information