Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: transferring data to vendors/outsourced services

From: "Witmer, Robert" <r.witmer () SNHU EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:39:20 -0500

Excellent!  Thanks Jim.

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU] On Behalf Of St
Clair, Jim
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 11:59 AM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] transferring data to vendors/outsourced services

Hi Bob,

I have attached a couple samples of some agreements I have referred to in the past that may help your scenario. These
have a bit of security bent to them, but also include some specifics on data management. I would be happy to comment
further off-list if you desire.

Best Regards,
James A. St.Clair, CISM, PMP
Senior Manager