Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Please change the parameters of this listserv to reject HTML parts

From: Adam Nave <nave () MACALESTER EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:40:09 -0500

There are 3 different digest options on the list subscription page, and two
different "index" style options. Perhaps one of those will work better with
your mail client.

http://listserv.educause.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=SECURITY&A=1

Maybe the list maintainer could identify themselves so that this discussion
could continue off the list? I couldn't find that info on the website.

--Adam