Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Requesting feedback on Roundcube Webmail

From: Elizabeth Shannon <eshannon () PITTSTATE EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:21:37 -0600

We currently use Squirrel Mail as our webmail interface for faculty/staff; needless to say they would prefer a more
modern and user friendly interface. We are considering replacing Squirrel Mail with RoundCube Webmail. From the
research I have done, it seems several schools have moved to RoundCube from Squirrel Mail. I would be interested in
hearing from anyone who has implemented RoundCube or did not implement the product due to security concerns. Thanks.

--
Elizabeth Shannon
Assistant Director, IT Security Officer