Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: credit card hack, 175,000 cards -> merchants

From: Theresa Semmens <theresa.semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:08:06 -0600

Thanks Mike and Ted; I misquoted - my apologies.   The correction makes it
even more serious.  I wouldn't doubt this will affect many of us who use
credit and debit cards.  I know I’m going to be more diligent in watching my
accounts for unusual activity.

Theresa Semmens, CISA
NDSU IT Security Officer
PO Box 6050