Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ISO 27002

From: Erik Decker <edecker () LUC EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:58:05 -0600

No, we are not.  We wanted to have the standard handy for maturing our security program.
--

----
Erik Decker

On 12/29/2008 at 1:34 PM, in message
<DE62ED7403E6F4488F9D72430B0B7D5C6B00CD () ASHEVS011 mcilink com>, "Vedda, Michael
(Mike)" <michael.vedda () VERIZONBUSINESS COM> wrote:
Are you looking for an ISO 27002 Audit?

Regards,

Mike Vedda, Senior Security Solutions Consultant

Verizon Business Security Solutions - powered by Cybertrust

( 972.729.7361 (w) | 972.439.7153 (m)

* Michael.Vedda () VerizonBusiness com