Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Allot NetEnforcer mailing list

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:32:59 -0600

We've had a NetEnforcer for a long time, ~2001, but I've never been
aware of a mailing list.  If one doesn't exist already, I wouldn't be
opposed to hosting one here.

- ken

Peter Charbonneau wrote:
Does anyone know of a mailing list geared toward the Allot
NetEnforcer?  Something like the packeteer-edu mailing list?

PeteC

Peter Charbonneau
Sr. Network and Systems Administrator
Williams College
(413) 597-3408 (office)
(413) 822-2922 (cell)

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly             Associate Director, Security and Systems