Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: laws/regulations to comply with

From: Allison Dolan <adolan () MIT EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:27:36 -0500

Our Office of General Counsel has this list
Risk Management and Compliance includes:

Clery Act (Campus security policy and crime statistics)
Environmental health and safety; hazardous materials
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
Heath Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Insurance
Medical
Occupational Health and Safety Administration
Privacy
Risk assessment
Travel

Allison F. Dolan
Program Director, Personally Identifiable Information
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave  NE49-3021
Cambridge MA 02139-4307
Phone: (617) 252-1461