Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Web App Scan tool

From: "Beechey, Jim" <beechey () NORTHWOOD EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:32:53 -0500

Mark

I just started playing with the Samurai Web Testing Framework which is a collection of open source web app testing
tools on a linux live cd.  Haven't done much with it yet, but looks promising.  Currently it is a "development" release
though so there may be bugs.  http://samurai.inguardians.com/

Jim

Jim Beechey
Associate Director, Networks and Information Security
Northwood University