Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tracking use of your central credentials

From: "Rowe, Ken" <kenrowe () UILLINOIS EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:35:40 -0600

Bob,
I know when we transition to Banner 8.1 this next year we are enabling
Banner security auditing to track who connects to what when. However,
while Banner will be able to log the login/logout, we rely on our
enterprise authentication service for logging that information.

Hope that helps some. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Ken.

Ken Rowe
Director of Enterprise Systems Assurance and Information Security
University Office of Administrative Information Technology Services
University of Illinois
50 Gerty Drive, MC-673
Champaign, IL 61820
E kenrowe () uillinois edu