Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Employment Stats and Resources

From: Raymond Albert <ralbert () MAINE EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:14:50 -0500

I am in need of any white papers, reports, statistics, etc. that identify
the need for Information Security (and related) professionals.  I must also
develop a list of online/print resources that identify job openings in the
Information Security (and related) fields.

Your response is most appreciated.  I am most willing to share the
contributions I receive with anyone who requests such.

Please forgive me if this is the incorrect forum for this request. Thank
you.

Raymond Albert. Ph.D.