Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Hallmark trojan

From: "Woodle, I Wesley (Wes)" <iwoodle () UTK EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:03:31 -0500

If any of you have the attachment, would you please zip it up with basic
encryption and password protect it with the word "infected" and then email
it to me directly or submit it to the AVERT Labs web site so that we can
make sure they have created signatures to detect it?

Thanks.

--
I. W. Woodle [Wes]
University of Tennessee