Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: what is the Campus Collaboration Project?

From: Luke Sheppard <lshep () USC EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:27:53 -0800

We've seen a lot of this stuff too. Here are what I think might be all of their domains:

BEYONDCLASS.ORG          67.222.139.78
BEYONDCLASSROOM.ORG      76.76.19.179
CAMPUSCOLLABORATION.ORG  207.210.75.107
CAMPUSREFERENCE.ORG      207.210.75.107
CAMPUSRESOURCE.ORG       67.228.227.100
CAMPUSWISE.ORG           67.222.139.78
COLLABORATEU.ORG         67.219.43.134
COLLEGECOLLABORATE.ORG   208.43.54.176
COLLEGEWIDE.ORG          208.43.54.176
INSTANTCAMPUS.ORG        67.228.227.100
LIVECOLLEGE.ORG          216.246.123.50
NEXTBOARD.ORG            207.210.91.150
SIMPLESTUDY.ORG          207.210.91.150
STUDYPOOL.ORG            208.101.15.224
STUDYPROJECT.ORG         208.101.15.224
STUDYRESOURCE.ORG        216.246.123.50
STUDYSIMPLE.ORG          207.210.75.107
STUDYSOCIAL.ORG          69.73.129.21
UCOLLABORATE.ORG         69.73.129.21

We're treating them any other spam or phishing scam.

--
Luke Sheppard, CISSP
Senior Security Analyst