Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Conference registration leaks YOUR personal information

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:12:21 -0600

I just wanted to provide a quick update on this topic.  Although it has
been a busy week for EDUCAUSE staff at our annual conference, we have
discussed this issue among key staff and senior leadership, and we will
examine the concerns that have been raised in earnest as soon as our
event wraps up.  I will provide this group with an update as soon as
more information is available.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Best Regards,

-Rodney

Rodney J. Petersen, J.D.
Government Relations Officer & Security Task Force Coordinator

EDUCAUSE
1150 18th Street, N.W., Suite 1010
Washington, D.C. 20036
(202) 331-5368 / (202) 872-4200