Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RIAA takedown notices

From: Steve Worona <sworona () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:20:48 -0400

Dick et al -- Thanks for reporting this situation. I'd appreciate a
direct message (although I'll continue to grab reports from this
list) from anyone else experiencing similar errors. Flurries like
this, which occur regularly, help make our case to legislators
(federal and sate) against the use of DMCA notices as a measure of
infringement.

Steve
--
Steven L. Worona
Director of Policy and Networking Programs

-----