Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: The famous / infamous Stanton Gatewood...

From: Stephen C Gay <sgay () KENNESAW EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:31:29 -0400

Chad,

Thanks for the link and heads-up. I found out a couple of days ago that
I passed the CISSP exam, and am working on getting my security team at
KSU certified also. I see that you have the CISA and would love to hear
your thoughts on it versus the CISM, as a secondary certification.

Have a great day,
Stephen

Stephen C. Gay
ITS Associate Director - Information Security Office
KSU Information Security Officer
Kennesaw State University
sgay () kennesaw edu

Mcdonald () AUDITS GA GOV 09/16 12:48 PM >>>
I suppose this is a good way to be in the headlines!  Way to go Stan.

http://www.csoonline.com/article/449073/Six_Essential_Steps_to_Secure_Academia

Sincerely,
Chad McDonald, CISSP, CISA, PMP
Information Systems Auditor

State of Georgia
Department of Audits and Accounts
Information Systems Audit and Assurance Services Division
270 Washington St., SW
Room 1-156
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-8400
Phone:  404.651.8754
Fax:  404.657-5539

Georgia Audits made the following annotations on Tue Sep 16 2008
12:48:46

NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information
that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document
in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and
then deleting it.
Thank you for your cooperation.