Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Risk regarding remote login services

From: "Basgen, Brian" <bbasgen () PIMA EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:41:01 -0700

 Thanks for your response Jeff.

 I'm not sure why I haven't gotten many responses on this. Is it because
many institutions don't try to control faculty/staff use of services
like GoToMyPC? Is that because of a perception of negligible risk,
perhaps a lack of the necessary tools, or potential political issues?

Brian Basgen
Information Security
Pima Community College