Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: .edu email phishing

From: Jimmy Kuo <cjkuo () VERIZON NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:39:31 -0700

Are you (general/educause) pretty well set up with takedown requests for
these email accounts at the various ISPs?  If not, I encourage you as a
group to set something up.

(I can only offer a little bit of help as my specialty is in another area of
security (antimalware).  I only have a few contacts.)

Jimmy
jkuo () microsoft com