Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Auditing Tool

From: "McNeil, Sharon McLawhorn" <McLawhorns () ECU EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:22:30 -0500

Dee,

We haven't moved away from Nessus yet but I'm looking into other
software alternatives.  The issue we have with Nessus is regarding the
turnaround time for support as well as some software limitations we've
encountered.

Are you or your organization a Nessus client?

Thanks,

Sharon M. McNeil

IT Security Analyst

252-328-9112