Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Interesting spear phising attempt against IT

From: Brian Allen <ballen () WUSTL EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:55:25 -0600

I received an email from Tudor recently.  I replied with a standard
apology because at first I thought he was upset, and I just wanted to
let him know I was investigating the incident.

This was his reply:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Brian,

No appologies are necessary from Your end.. I purely like to see these
russian scumbags shut down.

Best regards & have a Great Day!!

Tudor

It sounds like he is a vigilante.