Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Information Security Governance Framework

From: "Howell, Paul" <grue () UMICH EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:33:30 -0500

We've been looking at it as well, wondering if we can alter it measure
progress at the school/college/department level.

Beyond that, I filled it out for U-M and we need improvement.  :)

Regards.

Paul Howell, CISSP
Chief Information Technology Security Officer
The University of Michigan
Contact information is at: http://tinyurl.com/477bc