Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 3rd party want to authenticate our users

From: Joel Rosenblatt <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 09:59:45 -0500

We are using Shibboleth for this purpose in production - it will most probably do what you want.

Joel Rosenblatt

Joel Rosenblatt, Manager Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel