Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Visual Interpretation of Internet Threats

From: "Hull, Dave" <dphull () KU EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:42:41 -0600

Tripwire puts out an interesting poster, not sure if this fits what you're after:

http://www.tripwire.com/files/literature/poster/Tripwire_exploit_poster.pdf

--
Dave Hull, CISSP, GCIH, GREM, SSP-MPA, CHFI
Director of Technology

"The free world says that software is the embodiment of knowledge about technology, which needs to be free in the same
way that mathematics is free."
-- Eben Moglen, Software Freedom Law Center