Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: Traffic to UDP Port 80

From: "Babb, Robert" <babbr () UNION EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:10:13 -0400

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.  Our situation turned out to be the same as this one; "a UDP port 80 flood outbound from a
compromised host some time back. It was an OSX box"  the compromised machined has been removed from the network.

Thank You,

Robert Babb
Union College Network Manager
Information Technology Services