Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SUMMARY: Survey on NAC, NAP and TNC (any exist yet?) implementations in Higher Ed

From: "H. Morrow Long" <morrow.long () YALE EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:10:16 -0400

It is HTML copied from surveymonkey and pasted into Apple Mail so it
may be rendered well in all email clients / browsers.

I'll make a PDF -- but it will also go into a PPT presentation (with
charts) for Educause 2007 which I'll make available as well.

- H. Morrow Long, CISSP, CISM, CEH
  University Information Security Officer
  Director -- Information Security Office
  Yale University, ITS