Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Joining ren-isac

From: jack suess <jack () UMBC EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:10:40 -0400

My name is Jack Suess, I am a past-chair of the EDUCAUSE/Internet2
Security Task Force and I'm chairing the REN-ISAC Executive Advisory
Group (EAG). I wanted to echo Doug's comments.  The EAG very much
recognizes the issue that David Lundy described and the EAG is
committed to adjusting the process so that the REN-ISAC can serve as
a broader resource for the higher ed community. The EAG is working
through a set of related issues and we hope to have some closure by
the end of October.  The EAG members represent a  mix of schools and
there is consensus we have to adjust the process so more schools can
be involved and benefit from the REN-ISAC.

Sincerely

Jack Suess