Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Experience with NOD32 antivirus product from eset?

From: Charlie Prothero <Charlie.Prothero () KEYSTONE EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 08:03:17 -0400

Good morning!  Keystone College recently licensed NOD32 after looking at
all the usual suspects.  We almost didn't review NOD, because we had
already gone through a rather extensive analysis and, frankly, were a
bit weary of the process.  But the product won us over for its top
ranked detection record combined with low resource utilization.  The
product we replaced had a tendency to use a ton of RAM and CPU cycles,
which really dragged down some of our older machines (and we do have a
few of them).

If you look at the product and want to contact me off-line, I'll provide
contacts and more detail...

Regards,

- Charlie