Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Alumni Address Verification

From: Valdis Kletnieks <Valdis.Kletnieks () VT EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:40:35 -0400

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:06:34 EDT, "Streeter, Margaret" said:

I'm interested in an alumni address verification agency that verifies
addresses of alumni without requiring an SSN. Is there any such
agencies?

I've read this about 5 times, and I *still* can't shake the question
"If *your* alumni office doesn't know where your alumni are, why would any
*other* agency know their whereabouts?".

Or are you looking for a *general* address verification agency that you
wish to run your alumni database against?