Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Virginia Tech folks

From: Ronnie Jefferson <RONNIE.JEFFERSON () HAMPTONU EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:15:09 -0400

While I realize this is not the forum, I share the sentiments of my
colleagues and would like to convey that our prayers here at Hampton
University are with the faculty, staff, students, and families of Va.
Tech. May God give them peace in this very difficult time of mourning.

Best regards,

Ronnie

Ronnie Jefferson
Director
Data Conversion & Management Lab
Hampton University
Hampton, Va 23668
(757) 727-5928
(757) 728-6807

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for
the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message
or any information contained in the message. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.