Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SSL VPN

From: "Lovaas,Steven" <Steven.Lovaas () COLOSTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:16:18 -0700

Mike,

We're using the Juniper (NetScreen) SA 4000 for our SSL VPN. It's in early production, but it's already gotten very
favorable reviews from a number of people. We're also experimenting with (and will probably buy) the Secure Meeting
feature.

I installed an earlier version of this product in a previous job, and it was a hit there as well.

Steven Lovaas, MSIA, CISSP
Network Security Manager
Academic Computing & Network Services
Colorado State University