Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tomorrow, Nov. 28th, is the LAST DAY for Security 2007 Program Proposals

From: "Mark S. Bruhn" <mbruhn () INDIANA EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:56:07 -0500

Sorry about that...that was for Rodney, obviously.

But, while I'm writing, for what it's worth:  through the REN-ISAC we see a
lot of you doing really neat things to defend your networks and systems.  If
you have something like that, please do consider submitting a proposal.
This conference is supposed to help us all with very practical security
information and methods.

Thx,
M.

--
Mark S. Bruhn

Associate Vice President for Telecommunications
Executive Director, REN-ISAC (http://ren-isac.net)
Indiana University