Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Information Security Standard Operating Procedures

From: Steve Schuster <sjs74 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:00:42 -0500

We have created our own.  Our processes have grown over time as the
threats change, as our environment changes and as the laws have
changed.  I'm not sure how I would implement a whole set of purchased
templates but our set seems to work well and we're able to fairly
easily keep them contemporary and add as the need arises.

sjs

Steve Schuster
Director, IT Security Office
Cornell University