Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

I need a prototype "voluntary best effort" release form

From: Clyde Hoadley <hoadleyc () MSCD EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:31:25 -0700

We almost never work on someones personally owned laptop but
sometimes it just has to be done.  I know that some institutions
have implemented some type of "voluntary best effort" help desk
for cleaning & repairing personally owned computers.

Do you have any kind of release form that you have the customer
sign?  If so, could you send it to me or point me to it?

(PS. I'm subscribed as daily digest mode.)

---
Clyde Hoadley, CISSP, GSEC
Security & Disaster Recovery Coordinator
Department of Information Technology
Metropolitan State College of Denver
http://www.mscd.edu/%7Einfotech/security
hoadleyc () mscd edu