Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: National Cyber Security Awareness Month - Data Security

From: Melissa Guenther <mguenther () COX NET>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:26:19 -0700

Created a WBT course for all State of Arizona.   It will be eventually be
moved to a State website but for the time breing you can view it at
http://changeagentsinc.com/Enable%AALL%Pop%Ups/   -remember to disable all
browser and any other pop up blockers you have - otherwise you cannot get to
it.  It is a good example of what you can do with WBT and a good authoring
tool.
Also providing ftc identity theft prevention seminars throughout the state
as a public service.