Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Looking for consesus

From: "Waller, Michael A. (HSC)" <Michael-Waller () OUHSC EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:44:10 -0500

This would apply internally as well. We're a pretty broad institution
and I certainly don't know all the relationships within and between the
various departments. If I were an insider bent on nefarious deeds, I'd
find that document to be pretty interesting. It would certainly give me
a lot more insight into the structure of the university than I would
need.

Mike Waller   CISSP
Information Technology, Information Security Services
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center