Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Change Management

From: "Lopez, Diego (District)" <Diego.Lopez () MDC EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:24:45 -0400

We did look at a Webex demo of the Intrust Auditing tool from Quest
Software earlier this week. Our main motivation was to centralize our AD
logs from all of our campuses. The tool appears to be very mature and
useful from an auditing perspective. Although no prices were mentioned,
I got the feeling from the hesitation of the voice on the other side of
the phone, that the initial investment was considerable...

Diego J Lopez :: diego.lopez () mdc edu
Ph 305.237.0931 :: Fax 305.237.0911

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written
communications to or from College employees regarding College business
are public records, available to the public and media upon request.
Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public
disclosure.