Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Poll: Anti-Spyware on servers

From: "Consolvo, Corbett" <ConsolvoC () COFC EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:55:16 -0400

We've been deploying the Microsoft product to servers and testing a few
other products.  While we certainly do our best not to do client-type
things with our servers, our stance is more protection is a good idea.
I have yet to have any issues with anti-spyware on our servers...

Corbett Consolvo
College of Charleston, SC