Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Anyone else doing information security annual reports?

From: Brad Judy <Brad.Judy () COLORADO EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:21:51 -0600

As part of our plans for campus risk assessment services, we expect to
have a campus-level risk assessment at least annually that builds upon
the risks observed at the department level assessments and notes trends
and areas where a campus-wide effort/service might be appropriate.
Unfortunately, since this risk management framework is just being
spun-up, I don't have any sample campus-level reports.

Brad Judy

Information Technology Services
University of Colorado at Boulder

  _____