Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SSN file scanner (C source available)

From: Gary Golomb <coach () GWU EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:39:33 -0400

Not sure if someone posted this already, but we've been using ftimes to
do this for the past few years. It works on most all platforms. Will
also find unicoded strings, such as those in Office spreadsheets and
access databases. We have some pretty crazy regex's we've developed for
these purposes, so if any one wants them, contact me offlist...

http://ftimes.sourceforge.net/FTimes/

-gary

------
Gary Golomb