Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Save the Date: Security 2007 - April 10-12, 2007 in Denver, Colorado

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:15:05 -0600

It was fun to meet so many of you who attended the Security
Professionals Conference this week in Denver.  Over 300 attendees
representing 45 U.S. states and 5 foreign countries attended the 4th
annual event.  We hope that everyone who could attend enjoyed the
experience.  Please remember to complete your Session Evaluations at
www.educause.edu/sec06/sesseval

Please mark your calendars NOW for next year's conference, Security
2007, to be held on April 10-12, 2007, in Denver, Colorado.  Look for
more information beginning this Fall at
http://www.educause.edu/securityconference

We also encourage you to begin planning NOW for responding to the Call
for Proposals when it is announced in the Fall.  We are especially eager
to receive proposals in the form of panel presentations that represent
perspectives from multiple institutions, effective practices and
solutions for small colleges and two-year colleges, and campuses who can
talk about their implementation of a vendor/commercial solution to solve
a particular security problem.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for Security
2007.

Thanks,

-Rodney
Rodney J. Petersen
Policy Analyst & Security Task Force Coordinator

EDUCAUSE
1150 18th Street, N.W., Suite 1010
Washington, D.C.  20036
(202) 331-5368 / (202) 872-4200