Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Establishing Program Committee for Security 2007

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:03:13 -0700

If you would like to be a part of continuing the tradition of the
Security Professionals Conference organized by EDUCAUSE, Internet2, and
the Security Task Force, then I would encourage you to volunteer for the
Program Committee.   Please check out the "Volunteer Opportunities"
(http://www.educause.edu/861) that includes a link to Program Committees
or follow the links to "Volunteer Now" (http://www.educause.edu/870).

We are planning to establish a program committee comprised of security
professionals (of all ranks and titles) from a diverse range of
institutions (i.e., size, type, geographic location, etc.).  So, please
volunteer (by visiting http://www.educause.edu/870) or send your
nominations to Security-Task-Force () educause edu  Priority consideration
will be given to candidates who volunteer by Monday, April 3rd.

-Rodney
Rodney J. Petersen
Policy Analyst & Security Task Force Coordinator

EDUCAUSE
1150 18th Street, N.W., Suite 1010
Washington, D.C.  20036
(202) 331-5368 / (202) 872-4200